LLC Complete Package- $645 including state filing fees.
- Articles of Organization–Included SOS Fees-$90 ($70 Filing fee, $15 Handling fee, $5 certified copy fee)
- Operating Agreement
- Statement of Information–Included SOS Fee-$20
- Name Availability Check
- Registered Agent of Process for 1 Year
- Same Day Preparation of Documents
- Next Day Filing of Documents in Sacramento
- IRS Employer ID Number
Step-by-Step LLC Start up Process
- Fill out and Submit the LLC Questionnaire located on the right side of this screen.
- Purchase the LLC Complete Package: We accept all credit cards, debit cards, and PayPal.
- We will begin and complete your Articles of Organization the same day that payment is received.
- Your Articles of Organization will be filed in Sacramento by our associates the next day or the same day if your information is received before 12pm.
- The Secretary of State, California, will have your LLC application approved usually within five business days. You can view the Secretary of State’s queue here: View Secretary of State Processing Time-Updated Daily
- While we wait for the Secretary of State to approve your LLC application, we will prepare and complete your Operating Agreement. The Operating Agreement sets the rules and guidelines of your LLC and is the document that banks reference to open your business checking account and consider issuing a business loan to your company.
- As soon as we receive your LLC filing number from the Secretary of State, we will apply for an Employer ID Number from the IRS on your behalf. This is usually approved instantly if applied for online.
- Within 90 days of having your LLC started we must file the Statement of Information with Sacramento. This requires the names and addresses as well as signatures of all members of the LLC. There is a $20 filing fee that is already included in the overall price.
- Enjoy your new company and start to experience the many benefits of owning an LLC!