Bankruptcy Filing Fees

Bankruptcy Filing fees should always be paid to the bankruptcy court directly, unless if you’ve hired an attorney who will pay the court electronically and will include court fees into his price. As non-attorney bankruptcy petition preparers we cannot accept court filing fees. Please pay your bankruptcy court filing fees directly to the clerk using cash, or postal money order, debit cards are also accepted.

Below is a link to the most recent bankruptcy court filing fees:

Have questions? Contact us at toll free at (888)225-4028

Fax: 866-591-0586


Chapter 7 Bankruptcy (Non-Attorney)

Comments are closed.